Monday, December 15, 2008

Vimeo

I have a new love in my life, and her name is Vimeo (it's obvious that a website like this is female since I'm no homo). Anyway, it's fantastic to see user created material that is so professional and endearing to people. It's special when a semi professional artist can make something that is as creative as some of these videos. Including this video with music from one of my favorite bands for years. Stop motion has never looked this good.


A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.

Now not all of the videos are as serious or artistic as that one. This video is just funny, who was aware that russians LOVED Gorbachov still.


GORBACHOV: THE MUSIC VIDEO - BIGGER AND RUSSIANER from Tom Stern on Vimeo.

Did you ever see this interview with Mike Tyson? He should have stopped boxing a long time ago and switched over to Interviewing, me might have only ended up half as crazy. He hits Nick with some tough ones thats for sure.


MIKE TYSON INTERVIEWS NICK CAGE from Tom Stern on Vimeo.

I have spent about an hour just going through these videos and they are remarkable, I love the fact that you can watch them in HD as well. Gorbachov has never looked better.

No comments: