Sunday, January 11, 2009

a few things... some I missed the first time.

Allirght a couple things here. First we will go over the albums that i forgot about. And later a movie that all Bruce Campbell fans should see. But like I said, the albums first.

Handsome Furs - Face Control - The husband and wife duo return for another album with an assured hipster flair. If you dig a stripped down, strictly guitar and keyboard, approach to music... look no further. This band can put out some of the catchiest music there is. Though a little political (if that bothers you) it doesn't hurt the beat and the good times. Worth checking out on March 10th fo sho.



Wilco - TBD - This is either a live album or a studio album in the sense of Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and A Ghost is Born. I will be getting either one. Doesn't matter. I actually hope they release both, that would really make my day. Just realease something and I like both ideas alot. Supposedly to arrive around spring. This is a really old song by them, and this is my blog so I do as want.



Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - Working on a Dream - Yep sign me up for another autobiography this January. His album comes out the 27th.



Now some big news. One of m many guilty pleasures is the actor Bruce Campbell. I am compelled to watch him, though not in some weird man crush way. Let's make that clear. I am not gay for Bruce Campbell I just happen to like the terrible movies that he makes. Anyway I have recently came across My Name is Bruce and that may be one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. If you like self-deprecating humor this is it.

No comments: