Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Review: The Hangover



It was a while ago now that I actually watched this, unfortunately I just haven't had the time to throw this out. Anyway, to the review. The Hangover is the Newest movie from Todd Philips, the man who brought you "Old School"and "Road trip" and this time he pulls out his funniest film yet. Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis all gave amazing performances, especially Zach. Zach Galifianakis has finally showed himself to the world as one of the funniest people in Hollywood. Now the rest of the world will see what I knew about months ago (LINK). There were also some great cameos from Heather Graham as well as a cameo from Mike Tyson that promises not to disappoint.

I also want to give credit to director Todd Philips for showing this adventure in the way it was. The movie really opens itself up to comparison of another great movie that many people would not have seen coming, specifically "Memento". I haven't been inspired by another movie to watch that but this one definitely did.

Honestly I thought this was great, I would party with these guys anyday.
8.5/10

1 comment:

Miguel Sanchez said...

Thanks for waiting to go see it.