Sunday, November 30, 2008

a BIG DAY

Allright it's been a big day. I sat at a sports book all day, I haven't done this in a while. Really I don't think there is anyplace as masculine (nqq) as a sports book. This is mostly because of the fact that it's a room of nothing but dudes and cigarette smoke. The only females there are cocktail servers. Now This was by no means a classy sports book, this place attracted the bottom level of society. Needless to say, it was awesome. There was one gentleman there who referred to the cocktail server as "mama", this guy was at least 60 and looked like he was born with a cider jug in his hand, the girl maybe 28. There was also the standard table of 5 guys that make offhand comments about what they would like to do to said cocktail server as well. While I was there losing two out of the three tickets I realized there was no better place to people watch in this whole town. Sports books have their own type of energy there, it's baffling how quickly you can gain friends, well if your a friendly person, otherwise, you can just as easily get into a brawl. Now I'm just waiting for the Bears to cover 9 points and make sure the game stays under 46 points.

Also Jim suggested that I check out this video, it's inspiring to say the least. Now banter.

No comments: