Friday, November 21, 2008

Pussy and Prune Juice



Wow, this album sounds awesome. Great Concept. I am more enthusiastic about this album than anyother. The People involved in this make it seem like that it can't disappoint. I just can't believe that I just stumbled upon it. I love the fact that David Bryne is doing a song with Gift of Gab, I just can't believe my boy Ryan who works for Z-trip (The DJ on 2 of the tracks, and makes a cameo in the video) hadn't spilled the beans to me about this. Also on the full track listing I see that my Sri Lankan princess makes a cameo as well.

Heres a full track listing for this album called the Spirit of Apollo
01 Intro
02 The People Tree [ft. David Byrne, Chali 2na, Gift of Gab & Z-Trip]
03 Money [ft. David Byrne, Chuck D, Ras Congo, Seu Jorge & Z-Trip]
04 NASA Music [ft. Method Man, E-40 & DJ Swamp]
05 Way Down [ft. RZA, Barbie Hatch & John Frusciante]
06 Hip Hop [ft. KRS-One, Fatlip & Slim Kid Tre]
07 Four Rooms, Earth View
08 Strange Enough [ft. Karen O, Ol' Dirty Bastard & Fatlip]
09 Spacious Thoughts [ft. Tom Waits & Kool Keith]
10 Gifted [ft. Kanye West, Santogold & Lykke Li]
11 A Volta [ft. Sizzla, Amanda Blank & Lovefoxxx]
12 There's a Party [ft. George Clinton & Chali 2na]
13 Whachadoin? [ft. Spank Rock, M.I.A., Santogold & Nick Zinner]
14 O Pato [ft. Kool Kojak & DJ Bãboa]
15 Samba Soul [ft. Del Tha Funkee Homosapien & DJ Qbert]
16 The Mayor [ft. The Cool Kids, Ghostface Killah, DJ AM & Scarface]
17 N.A.S.A. Anthem

I really can't elaborate more on this, I'm too excited right now. I just hope this is more Handsome Boy Modeling School and less Peeping Tom. Well the album come out February 17th so mark your calendars. Here are some links one here is to a mix of sample of their songs as well as another link here to a Song by Kool Keith and Tom Waits.

PS. Does anybody else think that Squeak E Clean kinda looks like Sean Penn. I'm just throwing that out there, if you don't buy it just throw it right back.

No comments: