Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have to return some video tapes - American Psycho - The best Christian Bale movie of all time.


Look - Their is no way Christian Bale would be where he is now if it hadn’t been for American Psycho. I know, I know he was in Empire of the Sun but it wasn’t until he was in American Psycho that his popularity soared. Oh I guess it could have been Newsies, or Swing Kids (not a bad movie - I watched this is Junior High) or I know it was a Midsummer Nights Dream that did it. I guess it may have been the role of Demetrius that really did it for some of you.
For the rest of us it was American Psycho that made him the person he is today. Leading actor, Blockbuster star, and just the best person to play Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. No one could have played that role any better. The books description is exactly what Christian Bale looks like. The book is great and the movie is even better.
Anybody not convinced should A. Read the book or B. Watch the movie.

Oh by the way, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes.


MM

No comments: