Thursday, February 12, 2009

I now have the answers



I have always tried to understand what necessarily made me kickass yet still a dork in my own right. I now have all the answers thanks to these 2 celebrities. I figure I am such a nice guy because I have maybe drank a total 0f 20 glasses of milk (at most) in my life. This may also be the reason that I'm 28 and still can't grow facial hair, but it could also be any number of other reasons. Thanks to Chris Brown's milk addiction it has clearly made him into an asshole now. He was probably grinding his teeth like a meth addict when he beat/bit the hell out of Rihanna.



To a lesser extent though I think I have always been afraid of even the most minor of drugs simply because I have NEVER in my life had a bowl of wheaties. I have no idea what it tastes like. Is it like corn flakes or oatmeal flakes? I seriously have no idea. I can talk about Captain Crunch or Corn Pops but I am honestly clueless about wheaties and this explains why I have no idea or interest in drugs.

Yep as I figure it my Pay's owe me big time. If I would have demanded they buy me such important breakfast items for kids I would have most likely turned out to be a pot smoking asshole. Actually, I don't think that it's possible to be both now that I think about it. Well whatever.

No comments: